2021年10月3日 星期日

SMCH 越南小尼姑的團體 you are thinking about spiritual practices? Buddhism!! Like that cartoon, the little monk. They train you phsyically tired, and your emotion will get up feelings to wine about.

 Those are acetic practices, and you will have a lot of emotion, because you are not starting training when you were young age. You take it....you have freedom to express what you wish to say, and want. That is really pretty much, everyone's mind.

 

That person is dead?

I anna should say that watching TV. Not you saying that, without any base of it.

 

You love to playing wane and rythme things in your mind and your head....you calculate things and envision will happen by yourself plans, that is called fantasy. No one tried to work in the mind, will create fantasy....

You go step by step to approach something carefully.

I might be do it once in my life, and that once of something just have to be perfect ! Because I am older now!


A lot of your Master teaching, or outside people's teaching are all correct. I believe them.


You wish me to say what?

Your belief is wrong, or false? you want to be repriment, to cleanse the karma, or to modify your behavior? You started with education at younger age, never trying to go crossing lines without expereince built and tell me, you are guessing all the time, and even with your life in it, to go experimenting, some hippi groups life style. That I would say that.

To be responsible for your own life, as a mature person does a mature parenting people, anyone would ever do. Its to watch where you are going, and if its time, you have to go alone, you will know that day. It just not today! 


If I were you?

The TV says ....no more practices, that people's eyes are off, being vegan. You get ready to open galaxy! 

Like everyone so much to say.

You go outside Earth, somewhere to rule them with what you learn from me, you can show off, you can correct them, they are all very humble,, and mistaken all the time.

You rule them until all your physical derive merits wearing out, years, all you ever pray to your Master your meditation hours are so long too long too long....you wish you will delicate your life for the betterment of the human race...

So get ready.

Going out! 


I say transcript, your Master says compassion to all human beings, yeah?

You can all trying with your experty, in electricity, a new planet, all going on it, building everything on there, to feel it.... How great you all become, without me! Physcial comfers without, so much words to saying it, saying it saying it....like you all trying to prove me what?


I am not Luthor.

I am better than Luthor!

 

 Its everything you go against of my order, you will find it taken with you, to the next journeys. I warn you, these groups and every groups.

You love nuns....kissing ass at it.

haha....

What you mean, precepts without Wild Day, D day!!! haha....

Called Fucking around all circling grieve....without.....

moan!


You all tend to forgotton, after 5 Lords Reviews. I still hold the power to punish the enitre Cosmo, Universes, whenever I want, whenever I like.....called 5 Lords Reviews are testing water !!!

You just don't seeing me doing it, for all your very very childish behavior....very childish!


Babaji has books

Babaji has letters

Babaji has some documentations.

Your Master has magazine.

Zen groups have many books

India has Bible

America has Bible.


Why cannot you all taken a longest road to read everything and process?

Because I have to explain to you all, and you still don't understand it. You don't focus at the present moment.

Called Dr. Steven, he is best at that ....what is the present moment! 

You just all a bunch of lazy human, damf, and blind. You rather using your heads to plots others, than fixing your eyes to see, so you go out and do things, because everyone so lazy at it.

You keep doing it, feeling that will work at your brain to feel peace. I say Fitness plan, Fitness program. That is all that suppose to be.

Fitness plan !

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...