2021年8月31日 星期二

❄️❄️❄️ You are real Military whichever ship outside America? ❄️❄️❄️

 Like you are a real MD? with paper? 


Eyes are like what Chinese called the Soul windows.

The opening of one of the .....whatever they used to categorized.

Eyes balls are muscles all around, that is how you could feel it you control your own eyes looking right or left, especially people like me, like me, like me, because of this shaking, you have a professional terms. It exhausted people very very quickly, like, you know, you open your eyes, and you look on the PC. No one really explain to you the details, sometimes you look on the monitor left or right, its by "reading" it?

Speed?

I read differently.

I hate reading, I tell you.

So there is random ways to just pick up words roughly knows that.

I do that very very often. 


No I would never go and reading the whole book, from page 1 to last, after high school


But eyes muscles are all bloods, MD.

They are bloods.

So when you poke others eyes, or you seen it on TV?

Its blood split all out.

Its very very very cruel. Its so cruel, its horrifying, to see that. Your eyes are blinds by doing just all that.


Eye balls are processing images.

But the corneal, or like your contacts. These are thin things, on the surface of your front eyes.

Funny thing, they told you, its not the entire eyes.

And there are people got all white? meaning all dirty inside.


They become not able to see in the old age. Do you ever assign me MD in case my whole life is medical experty without by myself?

Could it be possible, when I was born, I have ZERO doctor ready, in case from age 1 to age 100????

So one of the older people disease will be your knowing, on eyes, some become just so white, and blind.

水晶體

In English its like crystal, you draw that, I think it looks like crystal....not sure, not the entire eye ball all the way round back...? 

Its only the...not just thin surface of the eyes ball. its how front of front area of that, they are like a focus point for the back...that is you see image at the front, middle front there, then...going upside down image, light, behind that eye ball curves yard, so hoping your brain will processing it right, says

The real image is upside down.

How the light entering your brain?

Really?

Have you think that is backward saying it????

The soul is inside, I am inside !!!!!!!!!!








If the Law Court Room, and Hospital System SYSTEM, I build its to I save myself, you at least build a building to contain a cabin files????





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...