2021年8月28日 星期六

Sammy (Swiss) and German you whom guys only

August 28,2021

Plaintiff: Anna Jao

Title: World War II, Post Wars, All 割地、賠款

 




ORDER !!!!!

Shut up, shut up, shut up !!!! It’s 6:25am, Taiwan Pacific Time Zone

I say SHUT UP!!


Sammy,

I need you Alliance you Swiss was a neutral country Bank on microphone and update current statues.

German, you all looking like 突厥人

I need you microphone all

WWII, 割地、賠償、條款

Sent those EF girls to human trafficking, immediate court order from Supreme Court Justice

I regent Supreme Court, America !! Over this WWI, WWII

Law as is ! 執行長 accordance to all has already proceeding laws and “Orders, order, order” and nature of the matters to be exactly shown what was, and what will be in my lifetime agreeing upon the past WWII thereafter, all relevant 割地、賠償、條款



In the nature of this decree, 

收押、禁見 Entire Bush Family Business, entire Obama 9 generation, in jail, order immediately.

All remaining troops from 911 decree, that’s foreign seas, you will in degree of time frames of returning to US East coastlines. In one week, one months, 3 months. 

All oil business will be seeing Law Reinforcements.

If touch a name to do Bush, all 收押、禁見




In the Court Order here, I declares the England throne it’s as it says was Charles, Prince William are Father and his heir legal right son following him. 
England only have 2 Prince.
Court immediately take in all SMCH England Vietnamese, kill all.
Prison SMCH 清海無上師 continue, by the court order Supreme Justice of America.

Finally !!! You ALL SHUT UP! Watch Movies Death Valley, Prince of Persia, Sand of Time!

Didn’t I say kill order in England? All Vietanese!



When i say somethimg don’t exist on maps, it does NOT exist on the map. i will do as far as annihiation of entire Persian speaking country, if going that far if you all refusing it, there is no Persian on our map today, not flag, not official name in UN . Burn down all SMCH 清海無上師 flags and no money return. Anyone dare, we will start today this monent backward time, your favor flag.


Exploded groups in England, it’s every structure those SMCH was …all collected, connected, touched by, I do not care bodies in there or not. Pieces all land contain a drop of her spilling crimes. High volumn water, spray after 500 times. With some detergent.




All Radio, South Pole NASA!!

South Pole !!!!! NASA

Turn UP the Volume !!!!



I, ANNA RAO!!!

I AM !! I AM !! I AM!!!

I AM AMERICA SUPREME COURT JUSTICE. I OWN HEAVEN & EARTH !!!🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙

EARTH has A RIGHT !

MY BIRDS HAVE A RIGHT ! 🦅🐦🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

THUNDER INCLUDED!!

Water I am not sure ….

OKAY, Partial real water !!!

I, Anna Rao today telling you ALL South Pole From, I AM Supreme Court America!!

Look at my photo !

🎙🎙🎙🤧  I DARE TO SAY, I DARE TO LIVE ETERNAL, EONS AFTER EONS, KALPA AFTER KALPA.

🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙 I PUBLIC INTERNET CYBER ALL TRANSPASSING SPACE & LAW, I DECLARE ONCE AGAIN! I AM SUPREME COURT JUSTICE AMERICA!! I DARE TO SHOW PHOTO, I DARE ETERNAL FOREVER YOUTH !!! 🤧

(Why I am in South Pole?)

🤧⚡️🤧⚡️🐦🦅

🔉🔉🔉

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶


I AM SUPREME COURT JUSTICE AMERICA!! I DARE TO SHOW PHOTO, I DARE TO LIVE ETERNAL FOREVER YOUTH !!! 🤧

🔊🎙

🤧🦅   I am using radio …

❄️💦💧💨🌊☃️🌪🌈🔥💥⭐️🌟✨⚡️☄️🌤⛈🌫

These phenomena stills on EARTH!!

I CAN SEE !!

To ALL inhabitant UFO lands from district 1 to 13 and beyond, I declare Hunger Game.




Shut up all radio South Pole. I finish talking.

Just leave one tiny microphone. 

One full microphone is fine. 🎙


I, Anna Jao, used to live in Buffalo, Amherst-Williamsville, the 3 or 2nd safest neighborhood.

I declare to you all money goblin race, 

🔊🔊🔊🔊 CITY BANK DOESNOT EXIST since AIG bankrupt in 2008.

AIG is a REAL EVENT on wiki and in many people’s life ! However, I cannot do anything for you, because there is Jesus. My name is ANNA JAO!! JAOWEI !! (In Chinese YAO sounding methods WEI !!)🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🤧 Goodbye !



All Police US America tragedy bombing event, I order a court order to investigating American current statues with America Debts situation in plastic card credit card issues West Virginia (oil well), kill all debts owe like Carla playing games.

And I order all investigation to the actual owe from WWII these countries current statues, using force necessarily, kill all inland with TSA formation, and all airport deviation from magnetic pole shift, in accordance the above decree, if outside sea country in 戰敗國 do not pay dues, this is call first warning - from Anna Rao Supreme Court Justices: we are getting rids of problems for you. 


Bomb Germany, Italy, Japan, embassy, oops….I meant embassy location anywhere by second warning, this is WWIII

 I say next is atomic drop bomb

All money due in. 

Hi, Japan royal, today on, remove all title, Pennyless.

All your money pay to America. Immediate order. Your people keep you, it’s they feed you by their will.

This call first warning, to all those threaten America Supreme Court, I regent both Purna 帝王制 and modern 21th century democracy world legal, all protecting human basic rights laws, worlds overseas from America mainland known today as the continental weather. 



I am on PC

Means no more microphone now ....emoji, one of those child icons 5 years old.

Today I will tell you something about me. With the photo that is streaming here.

When I am hoovering that Real day, at the Real Time, meaning the island you see floating, or we are taking off....bombs will be all dropped, so any law existing after WII will not back fired behind my back.

To all science groups that do not want to hear me once...your life will not be spare from today, on, to know to me as what scientists achievement to be...taken off from this planet.

My intention was never to leave this planet.

And I hope you understand that every and each closure world of these words, I meant it from me to you, heart to heart, soul to soul.

This is a warning, not provoking. or else, you wlil all be efaced.

Understand?

That is Hunger Game Second! 

I will be telling you this, by killing my own people first, in America, called you only hear about Alternative News from Classify, Project Camelot, by Kerry. If I told you, their case, a FBI or CIA, went into tearing apart someone whom trying to Tesla's whatever left over UFO device, by that American Law reinforcement news reaching to me, from that media, Kerry, Project Camelot.

If I hear one more time, this, you all 3 country WII, after, does not behave, to know what is staying on land, or on sea.

Trying to hoovering....

They can just cease to exist, entirely, whistleblowers and those 2 microphone holders.

With all those ranches land.

Exploded groups, jobs are to fetch, ...you have a lot of ranched David or Bill, or whatever Radio, Washington Seattle that Washington, on What was those UFO sighting lands.....

One of those MK similar words...or something, its a ranch.

Today, its called, my people deserved it, and my people getting jobs.

I am an industrialist military bound civilian volunteer, Supreme Court Justice Regent.

Until I am alive any second of the day here, you will be honor after WII, every single words, your country meant to sign it, date it, plead it, kneel it, flat yourself, ....right.

In women and men's behavior low low low low low low....like you begging for one tiny mercy.

Or else

After this world, this 100 years of life

I will mean exactly I say

I have no military, passport issues, and classify controls, 

No laws bounds rift shift on shipping it ....

 




 

 The word Regent Degree, meant, I am the Central Government by leasing contracts, I

feel.

like...



All WII after descendant like Ryoya Takashima, listen up ! German kids, Japan kids, Italy kids, new generation, your parents are getting old to forgotten, their parents era have war. They are about my mother's age, and my father's everyday is dying out, like his eyes telling me so.

Being trendy, is a fashion.

Being righterous, it is a virtue of being rightfulness.

You ought to deliver both like its a freedom protected country.

Your manner, your attitude, your knowledge to be professional, your selfless nature to prevent disasters, or just all go in and die. With radiation, for example.

Its what you all ought to do by birth.

What being a human, a mature person does mature things in any country in any land, in any age. As God intended you for a good reason, money or not, karma or not, a Mature reason doing mature things.

All the mature degree of selfishless, to get things done.

America Supreme Court still will hear your cases, but we are moving. Not sure where. 

I am notifying all World, we are moving on and by my Time schedule.

 



Inland America ADD, or overseas ADD slaves, who did you talk to, I say slaves?

Whatever....I am moving the America troops that returning from 911 away to the East Coastline...one of those days.

Do you read Jason 小郭 musical songing lyrics? Its to open Tina's gate.

There are a history story. I can just tell you, that was a real historical story, everyone knows that. Called Mark Chao's wife similar name, my elementary kid, friends, grouping against...someone else, trying to recruit me. But saying I lie on the voter's ticket. First grader. I hate that. Her name I remember its 曹圓圓 - she is native blacken skin, taller.

Blacken skin tone. like Lalla.

Ukraine is Russia Openings.

Its on Wallace me movies with Dean Wieczorek, Buffalonian, South of Buffalo even. I am so much North..East.

All you wish to enter America, to find ways here ADD.

You need the following lists to learn

    Supreme Court America is Supreme Court !!! Of modern democracy the most, foremost important things !! You secure that no matter what causes !!! 

    America is Christian country with guns.

    America use paper documents like passports! 

    America uses border controls

    America has trains and highway, on maps, being show to you, routing system. Your strategic things as ADD.

    America has protection for religion, what are your religion ADD? Your condition is called ADD.

    America has to use Special Visa Entry Immigration laws, you must demonstrate your skills that willing to move to America, learn, works, and become independent one day without a medical adiminstration, you willing to become a full functional human no matter what causes, to get well, and feel well, and be happy to live on the land, called America !

    You willing to learn, what is disadvantage to your, daily, if repeating words like cell is round, cell is round, it absorbs water and nutrients, in everyday in your own home, for bio chemistry experty, to ruling, you will do just that, to compensate what you are not equip in life to say acadmic success in school grades. You will work by diligent methods, every day, with time schedule, you make yourself now, on paper. To keep a notebook, and habit, what it is, needs to be done, to evolve higher. 

    Many things as ADD, you forget or not remember, you will use hard word and habits and others reminders to even hurting your feeling, you will read my document today, and sometimes to be reminded, the ultimate goal, you are leaving your past behinds, were to looking forward something God intend you become a full human potential in accordance to the higher civilization, and that is the only purpose America willing and deciding, your willingness, if letting you in America, is solely they are responsible decision, including killing you, if your condition getting worse, in your behavior, you are out of controls. 

    America uses gun, they shoot you, you will die. No, you are not coming back if you fail.

 Val Kilmer, you will marry that 2 girls. ( Prince of Egypt, Actors)

Wedding ! 

ADD, I officially annoucing today, Supreme Court Justice America, is entering forces fields into Hollywood Classified nature, including production, films, revenue, statement, wiki, survillience, forceful separation couples, legal lawsuits, husbands and wife, child supports, all those Family daily business, by forcing nature. Supreme Court Justice of America, Supreme Court ruling has a right today on, to write, to documents, to broadcast, in War Strategic Defenses in all causes of nature, outside Reptilian and Grey's nature, for Earth and for outside, if American are outside mission, Today August  28, 2021, I, Anna Rao will sign all these documents to my signature only, how we will proceeding furthur advancement to Central Government, meaning we are not all dead yet including me, if, this full disclosure with UFO, or world's phenomenon, you dedicate your belief system, will be established firmly, still, firmly based upon only democracy foundation, that comes to America 200 years ago, to foster only democracy worlds with the laws that protected basis human right, animal right, environment crisis to clean up lands or seas, are the collaboration we are all co-exists here. Not money wise, but by God's decree, functional moral and wisdom guidance to accord with your human purpose to reaching higher.

Its to allow all democracy faciliation, Kerry, you agree?

You better sign too with Bill. No religion movement of any kind outside classify, that is a real kill order you dare, to say it, meant it, or even think about it.

I hope you meant it. There is only American Justice things you do, not religion ceremony Mason try out degree vs. My Words.

Lee Solomon, its called Satanic. Dia..botical...





To Mason, with God in my witness, my photo is as is. Apple checking many times, because I told them, I don't look like myself. I keep seeing doubles on John Searl, or John Searle

They are birthday similar too.

That is double of another double.

This is my photo as you see me, you should check if I am in your books names.

No, I am not in your groups, ever. I am 38 years old, do you think, that is too young to look like one of you?

Also Lee Solomon, was my CADS Lab partner, in Chemistry tutoring field, we know each other. I don't know if he is dead, or he just venture drunk to that school, without knowing what name his official Tax ID information is. 

But today I am filing a lawsuit, only for you to look at your adminstration book, that I am NOT in it. I am NOT satanic,  I AM NOT on that 911 towers, those CNN filming. I was in Taiwan watching those building collapse, in my mother's room, that news is on New York City. I am not hanging on that building to say Face, photo by CNN!!!!!!



And which part of my face looks like Satanic? 

There is a word Diabotical, you Mason wish to learn your English dictionary, I found it out yesterday on internet? 

No, I was really doing medical dictionary, to buy. If someone will just purchase a copy for me.


We are married, engaged....or he meant we divorce too, separation.

I do not hate him, I do not even think of him.

But if Mason is like Kerry says "Inside your Heaven", first, I do not know her Kerry, you see me here everyday on 1900 science groups and medical examination to KILL people. With the border shutting down. I do not know Kerry or Bill Ryan or Inelia Benz.

What I will say to you, from you might know whom they are, or each....if you say you hate them, or hate whom to become more hate, to become oneness with Babaji, whichever that name says, I think its this photo guy.

Mahavatar Babaji, you will go to hell by allowing that to keep happening.

Satanic nature, i know what it is

But I do not think you know what is the true words if you keep going the wrong side of the tilting points, the real words is called "Demonic" !

Devil, like outwitting the devil.

That I know, you know, you heard about it. 

But demonic, I don't think what is a redish, hellish fuming demonic, you try to picture, its a pure concentrate....evil.



We are through for now. ADD, I am going out.

We continue in the afternoon.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...