2021年8月27日 星期五

So Pang, Autin's father is his father's things. But if you could just use him ...like i could just yell at him China !!!!!!

 Your father owns his brother and sister education including his real mother.

Do you want to know why you are not there, but independent, with a psycho sister, whom try to figure it out

Its just two of us

two of us

Its two of us...

420....two of us, two of us....Everday people walk about ....just like on my mind....you could hear people...just two of us, two of us ~~~

Same like Atlantic concert ... 2001


 











Does Pixie has a proper name beside Black & White? Shut Up ! Is there a law I made to mention name or someone else did? I didn't do anything. Their manage got shot, I thought everyone has a brain hear that !!! 

One is black, and its the other got shot. But there is another branch of O-Town. They too, are the same management company I think !!! 

They have a Florida compound ......

pound sounding like ....

Not to make an island to have a pseudo name, like French language.

The Pixie French, French Pixie, I cannot say French!!!!! 

Shut up,      SHUT Up,      SHUT UP!!!!











沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...