2021年8月27日 星期五

Quelle?

 

That is what you suppose to do?

Can you don't use that word in French? called What?

???

You use strips, tight up, and that is a machine on the top, like you rise your head up?

That journalist is not here right? 


Waist tight up, its for the safety measure of the machine ....

Rotation of a spin from slow to fast, on dial box?

what is a diabotical, what?  

inside your blood vessel one of those thing? or veils or separation of ....let me see. Is there a medical use dictionary? 

That is not a word for medical?


Whatever ....My comments was not that I have to design that?

or

That was 2018 Journalist shows up, means that was 2014 American ...

I have what video when?

213 that was Adam's birthday. 

I think we were at Mars SMTV MC, the microphone guy looks like UNCLE! 

Wallace 霍建華的事情呀 ! 然後烈火如歌~ so I was not on ice yet ...


Say again?

I didn't jump ... ... I used to see that on the kids practices zones. But that was a human, coach to display their posture right, like the Teeth. To facilitate, the feeling of that posture.

No, I never plan to EVER learn that stuffs, EVER! 

Not really.

I was not even having a ice skating rink like 正紀的夢想 was my middle school?

Not right now. 


This is a strange thing I will tell you, that is an ice.

Ice means I know what that is.


I will tell you, the Wild seeking methods, roller blade in Chinese words 野外求生, Taiwan made a law, so I don't do that anymore, going home from the Center park near my cousin restaurant. There is a short cut method, there is a main road methods.

And the coach are a roach cloud so darken, to touch a 26....like Hallie (its in the sky display)

I touch the wall of a General home, with 2 strings hanging, like snakes.

I have to stop there. 

I touch my hands on the wall.

Keanu is dead? 


In the wild seeking methods, the law is made, I cannot really do that, short cut routes or the main street way home routes. From there anyway. We use a metro now. No, not after that, I don't skate anymore.

Why don't you just collects your library should use stuffs, I use nick to go and talk to his diamond riots? Or behind there might be a real Vatican Father, he meant there is a Library, I can work anywhere, if here disappear?

The street ice skating groups, on skills, to show off each country military or human, that skillful, to pile up a pathfinder.

Its a pathfinder list of resources. 

Eben terms are books list he prefer you to read.

That is a pathfinder.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...