2021年10月3日 星期日

They are not actually really see me as a Luthor?

 



Babaji: if Lana shows up, what you gonna do?
I probably not saying much 
Babaji: that’s the points, you didn’t say anything at all, to Nick.
Contempt doesn’t mean I need a word, that’s his family business.
Babaji: and mine? Sent them all to hell?
… …I never like human affairs. I see it all are. 
Babaji: really?
Yes!
 (Changing Ipad to PC)
Babaji: Your methods are a little bit...obscured.
Right.
Babaji: Anything particular wants to say to me now?
No.
Babaji: Still mad?
I don't really have much to think for any of these....
Babaji: You do. You can just take CIA money and walk away. They will let you, I promise you.
... ... You meant your words say, I am the one writing those words down. I didn't forget.
Babaji: You have second thoughts, that is what you saying.
Something that extensive said ....
Babaji: You were not listening to any part of it.
Babaji.
Babaji: What?
I am listening now.
Babaji: You better be. That is my command, you should not screw it up, at all.
I already say yes.
Babaji: Did he propose yet? Wtih thou that shall fear...
Ancient words I cannot translate really...
Babaji: Then, Don't ! (Kiss)
(touch my cheek)
Babaji: You want something else.
No.

 Babaji: How many days?
Many days you cannot talk.
Babaji: I didn't say anything.
I know.
Babaji: You could ask me what do I want to say today?
We are this far years.....gone.
Babaji: Don't.
... ...
Babaji: I want to talk something different today.
What?
Babaji: Food menu, those little kids, their hands are too small to carry anything like that.
Right.
Babaji: What do you put in the album, you and me?
Our photo.
Babaji: Yeah?
 
I see ...
Babaji: Yes?
That was 2018 or 2019 one of those training them to hand out boxes of food to the monks or military help dropping a goods of water on the side road?
Babaji: Yes?
 
What it is in my brain?
Babaji: Yes?
You mean I don't think of anything, the brain?
Babaji: You never think ahead.
Do I look like I have time to think ahead?
Babaji: Yes? Like now !!! You can plan you and Eben's wedding.
I am not so comfortable....you know, I thought two people talk face to face, like an adult about things, to live our life together, so I anticipate that we will both be talking?
Babaji: Do you calling him?
How do I be calling him?
Babaji: So what is in your mind?
You mean those spiritual things in the head? these few days? most people get upset with Life every tiny frustration, their tolerance is so low, what do I explain to them, the mind?
Babaji: Yes, the mind (Kiss! Log off)
 
 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...