2021年8月28日 星期六

Every single day of that Christian cute adorible of the reminder quotes, of love love love....you will know, on the other side of continent, where the sea lands at....

 You will never make it ! 

Telling you something worthwhile, you don't even know how to be ....appreciative ! 

At least that just a commodity, that hangs in front of you, you uses a nail, to poke the wall, that is wood made without concrete. How every day of your life, its to reflects, through every degree of materials, its from my hands to deliver you any home good hardwares.

Funny!! 

You could live with pride....is anything that is not chemistry composition, without....Fire ! 

Lifes its to feel it ....because under the moon light, there is someone like me, how to make Lalla feel, how cross of a room like Irene, has a book, that hangs, not scent only this, but an island with dead soul, Christians like! 

Its might be just cursed.

haha..... 

The reminder is in, each and every date, I know, how to deliver....exactly how everyone felt, to touch their sight, to see....

What I want to delivered....Agree?


Live a life, like, you could fee....in control.

That is Self Made Wealth, agree?

How adorable, its to stand like those, trumpet, without a political right ground to marching, its own speed to Congress, if those simple wordy, words to make it right, to spelling first, how uneducated human, makes it way, to become.....

A reality.

Its inside your head space.... haha....

Life has waste, just like.....morning dew to yawn, how each individual like you yourself, are just .... 茫茫人海,心無旁鶩,了無前程了 ~~~~~

So many of these military, you hold in hands, its to surely assuming, you could, make them feel right, just like your spontaneously dialogue, in between the guys crowd. I will tell you, I am not a guy.

So at least, starting with each other like you between you, you will see...how in the end of 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, or 40 years later....

You aging without your speed to right how you become your life target....its for evolution purpose.

You don't really know how to educate yourself right.

Clarity! 


The Highest Achievement award I ever got is....at elementary. The school name is 立人 

The highest award name is: 立人獎!

After that, I never went out again.  That was it. The things I ever made an efforts in, 6 years! 

No, there is a reason I am telling you that for. 

Because that is a similar concept, possible like Tenure

The award, I think its a cloth embroidery made. About a palm size? Different color. 

Threads have colors, like Ancient King's throne robes, particular yellow, like silky, Elvis 430 Victoria Secrets.

SMCH used to have one of those robes, or cloth, at the table.

The glossy part.

 

 You never seen a thing in a world? Something you all have, are just junks. Truly, Mexico. 

Its between the color tone, to accent felt....gangs. 

haha....


Not even snow makes you feel, that is white reflects its 條紋 ! You cannot see far away patterns.

To say you are organized. 


Why you want so difficult road, kid? You won't be happy. None of your tribes will be happy. They won't. Its a money oriented world, and prayers to feel, touch heart, to let's say, one afternoon car ride for a Taco Bell.

Its to chat away, whatever family issues, to say kids, or wife, or union of all that spells guys' world, what they ought to become, family bound.

Aren't they all married?

So?

Hats too heavy, to feel beard too weary, that black in their nature today's seen, behind my 306 sundown apartment....I have passing them, to believe, they have their own congregation statues, like Vegetarian Jewish Church. I heard from SMTV.

News of tales, that resounding in the world, its how, their books to read, must have an indicator, they are vegetairan? Really? Those worlds of bagels, to say, morning chore, to meet, are so early, I won't even get that up, to breath too cold, of Williamsville.

It really cold.

Those life has pass. I actually really grow up here in Taiwan.

Warm weather even nick has promise me, if one day I found a warm place like California, I will tell him, here we are not even tropical, like tropical fruity, Vietnam, to say....hot....

haha...

we are above 23.5

That is beyond sub-tropical, we are in Capital, so it is a basin, you will feel it, some densing, heat. Because the mountain all around this basin, its surrounding at it full.

I think its already located like that, when I remember I grow up in my textbook, geography.

I have a very good teacher. 

How to draw with a chalk, truly amazing. I think she has so much jobs, to be seen, to tell you about it. 

What is a true geography classes, if you dare it....to tell me.

Sees it.

Painting !

It was a private middle school, anyway. So much tuition.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...