2021年8月28日 星期六

My patience to all of you, whom are not dead yet...I cannot care which UB or SMCH groups, that finding true love in the Hollywood, like educating, whom you have friends with, classmates, to be a mature people having an attitude to begin with. Stand, sit, eat a meal. Laugh and smile

 I wrote Alyssa a very careful notices, on the right hand side. I hope you all read it right, as a girl.

I repeat once more...I do not have patience, when I keep repeating to you the same things, over and over and over...you are not doing it, and I am growing it exponently....on the same Time, we are using it called 2021 !!!!!

People stay on certain path, its not to show off to American, or Canadian, or any flag of any country in this World.....

People staying on certain path, has a reason, why its call, a Path!!!! 

I hope you all have a parents to talking to, why they were a parents, with their parents, to hoping, your attitude can be theirs to vain to their parents, like your grandpa, or grandma, because the War Treaty, I notes it down has a clause,

Just do the mature person suppose to behave, meaning....if I receive a police report, what is outline a not mature friend groups you intent to smile, without them notify me...I can see.

I know how that goes with the words, I just label it right with Alyssa on her leg, next will be on her face...if she continues to believe it....I have a good intention on anywhere saying photo, to glorifying me myself, but not hers...

She has no reason to live that day, and that every day on, she knows seeking death how quainted thirst, yet road to become, that unimaginable Truth, were to discovered, all that heart wrecking, was True, and Real Felt.










沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...