2021年8月28日 星期六

I say already, your inside out, I see it very very clear...no matter who you are.

 Life you suppose to make it sounds like you worth it, to stand before the Lord.

You don't really give a dame, I will make sure, you suffer so greatly, here and after, understand, Alyssa? 

You suppose to look carefully what is your head against that Taipei Station on the wall...understand? 

You do not understand what it is by force, you will have no more diginity to left, I do not care you have a liking or not, especailly what it is in your brain.

I am that I am! 

Shot the leg

find your way to the hostpial, to explain, how you did that? 

Try to rebel one single second without a sounding, you will know one day, what's one million shot in a second means...


Cry with tears are those with girls attitude like you, to believe...there is a future without, anymore soul left ...without....understand? 

What's any guy would do to you, you never seen what its a real nature...how I put it....killing millions of galaxy means you will know how life on Earth has no meaning a second worth, while....such as yours...Alyssa. 

Cry, its to louder sound....like you have a heart to feel....

Light in the eyes has to fade, so that death sounds not too far, its the enjoyment, I will tell Nonno, I am in the chair to make applause on your face to look on all of your friends...

Shivering is when you cannot stop it.....to feel it....Understand? Your face God intent one day, if not scarf to bleed, how you gives 5000% nakes....right?

Sound in cry has to hurt so bad, so I can hear it.....its bleed to hurt, or head injure to pain?

There is nothing but to cry and tear, sounds right, just like a girl should do, understand? 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...