2021年8月28日 星期六

I am working needles. By the way, SMCH, don't you think, you should start your own 5 Lords around or on screen On Stage performance? Stunts can be plenty, but racing between how you traini yourself 5 or 1, to the screen 1 or 5....

 I started 2013....The You Generation to get to Hollywood, 越南小尼姑

也許提娜跟邦他們 as if they are not so well verses...but I don't think today is the first day, they started these...so is 小鬼小和尚呀 ! 

Confronting the Screen recognition

You recognize whom's face first, then you assemble your own people or their people before they dead, or you wish they are the Ones, to become your lead...so you be lazy around in the house.

Well....what I try to explain to you.

You better started as early as you see this.... "Two of us"! 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...