2021年9月7日 星期二

☆ What ? Disney? Aren't you supposed to annihiate yourself, completely, including the State of Florida? ☆

 I called the Airport already, Orlando, there is a Loving Hut, on Food Menu, dead human on it?

Gay club shooting.


I actually don't care about this Zawanna !!!

He put 砒霜 in the chocolate, of a box. I am dead.  

EF summer camp, near the beach.

No, I have an instructor room office, and a dorm room? I don't really know what kind of story is this.... I hate it. There is no logic in it.

He sent a chocolate, I go to a classroom, he is in there, by himself in the middle of it. That is the chocolate I die, the second time I saw we are in the classroom?

There are different variation in that classroom, setting?

The real love, dark skin tone, he is a psycho, just like Orlando. Inside, he is like Orlando. Puerto Rico.

 

oh ~ no, they have magic. That is ...something, not like human world I think. When you define magic ...I thought it was a normal classroom.

oh no, they might be all vampire, horrific horrific horrific world.

 

There is no way, no way, I will ever go and see them, and talk to them, no matter what.

No matter what.


 我有扇子~我只在乎的唯一事情 ...

扇子 !!!!



 Back from Hell, to become 3 Esteems
 

 








沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...