2021年10月3日 星期日

When your Master initiate you with Light and Sound, do you ever think deeper why she meants things she saying it?

 She reads, she knows, she feels?

So why don't you ask her to explain to you again?

Write 1000 letters until she heard you? Sent her rose, send her gifts, send her candies....when you start talking, what you say about the mind again, in your tarted belief your country are defeated war zone slaves, say it.....??

 

Sometimes siding with her, its not all that shameful things to do....if you are a guy, or if you are a girl.

She stills look radiant compare to many of the others. She does do her own meditation, and retreat still? She cares about it?

It just my job right not conflicting at her causing me so much pain at it....Babaji cannot let me breath???

 If I can breath normal, at every second, you all wish to die....how you ever live my life?

That is what you wish to experience? I don't think so.


Just live normal. No one expect you to arrive Heaven the first day! 

Pracitces makes lasting. And besides if Indian 500 years old meants some Truth of something, he might with his people trying to save some of you, anyway.

 

 Your Master initial of you, or all, that is because she is kind like that. 

I personally would not do that, but now she is getting old, so someone like me, prefer I walk myself sometimes something in life. She has to die one day!


Do I answer you?

Good!

 

You can pretend you don't know what is the meaning when the TV turns real....and she doesn't know it all ....You ask her. You say, that is important to you !! Very important !

 

You write you cry, you cry you write.

Okay

 

... ... You wish Eben to like about you, like the TV 3 3 10?

There are so many guys around in this world, any guy to like about you, to be someone they cherish?

 

Guys are dominating groups of species. Their IQ can go very very high. You never imagine what that is. They are rarely saying it, so those part, you become you yourself guessing at it.

You take advantage of them most time, sometimes let them to have all the things they ever want, that is not a bad idea.

All they ever wanted, that is what Christian doctrine means.


Guys don't know everything.....

Not all of them knowing it, so teach them, lead them, and guide them where they wish to be, wish to become one day....

You would get jealous of them, most girls do those stupid little things, never let go.

Hurting guys' feeling, you can just quit doing everything you are doing, to give them a name. If they want to win, nick wants to win all the time.

So I go somewhere else finding my new world of territory.

 

... ... I don't really know if they have conditioning...I go by the song, and some life experience I am saying it out loud, someone professional will willing to help to find out, why the song saying so?

 

You can pay some money to ask nick, where to learn hugging others....but I suggest you, maybe....my skeleton issues, I do like hugging, but ...I might taken it back a little bit, now I have to stand in front of the medical board on these saying, he learns something and doing it right. 


He just emailing me back with 2 screws missing in his eye glasses.....I wonder if he likes Eben Pagan too !!!

 

 He is a type of person getting very very nervous standing in front of the stage. He thinks his life he did pretty well... He really thinks like that. Nick.


Will I get nervous in front of the stage?

I would not do those things in front of the stage, if Eben asked me to go forward that direction. I was just discouraging people of that....I don't like to take the public role of it.

But if I am on stage, if I am nervous about it?

If you been to 50 to 100 stages, you look at the size of the venue....Like you have to design it all....there will be point, you don't feel like that anymore. I promise you. You will feel differently. You stand on the stage during the time you rehersal, you are not nervous, because there is no audience at the seats.

I went through so many rehersal in my life.

Loving the Century, its a rehersal I did, too. Behind running around.


He will give me a draft .....there is no way, such things like others just grill in on the stage, like every single time, here on the Internet.


And I am telling you, if, you go out, the half day, jump, fliip, bounce, with an army people you have to lead them, go home at 10:00 taken a shower, to get ready with Eben's conference.....those things, to poise, at right posture, and smile.....

You do that often, one day, you will feel....

Its so fake of me.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...