2021年9月27日 星期一

Seth does pray....he is like that.

 I don't know what to tell you anymore this Sailor Moon Transformation.

If you just look at them, and imagine. 


I still saying the same things, never do that, EVER! Not 5 girls or 9 girls to One Earth Prince?

My brother or my sister, that I am not in them, with his aunty stuffs.

He has many aunty.


As a girl, you don't go out too many girls social events, and sometimes tell the guys about it. Now if I re-start a life outside, I will just tell you, those college life I might re-do them.

But that is after now the life I have perceived a little bit different. You just hope one of the guys are decently enough. Honor class those guys supposes to be tiny more decent !!!



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...