2021年9月27日 星期一

🥮🥮🥮 I sit in my chair....next time I should wear a cap .... 🥮🥮🥮

 I check my all video selection from YouTube, I saw 3310 theme song.

糯米糰子? Hailey making that stuffs? 

Flour things I said she making it ....not glutenous making....

They got agent right? Or just ask Adam. I met him on the metro outside with my mother.

He may or may not know right where he was? 


No one would possibly that ....believing the comic book or movie turns real so that someone outthere waiting for you?

What kind of a girl you are?

Really?

Why don't the whole world girl asking me first....if you don't make it with a guy in life just lower yourself, please.....I say go to hell with it. I know every move you do, every words you say, you need your mother, your sister, your sorority, you need girls voice bigger than the guys. Something in that nature, to tell guys on camera what to do. You even daring to do all that, I say hell, really, you don't understand why you even hell? 

Too bad.

You hope I don't rule that.....

 

As the commander-in-Chef, I have a sign tready right. No, no girls of this planet going anywhere without me, saying....lower yourself low low low low low.....you don't make it my standard like your IQ dropped....No.

That is sounds a lot bigger words I keep saying, No, No, No, No, No. No love Honey.

Earth on here first.

 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...