2021年9月27日 星期一

2014 Is Zero years for Harry Potter? What does that mean?

 Like Harry Potter 11 years old he attends the real magic school?

So 2021 its 7 years almost to 8th year.


What do I think Harry Potter whom else getting married, and they themselves are narrowtive ?

oh ~~~

That? Every side character getting married except the One? He is a monk supposed to be.

And Harry Potter has a Self invitation letter. Normally a public statement like that....Self married to Self.....jokingly? Then 商鞅 and 妲己

Are you sure they are still together???


When did I say that? Long while ago.....Because that story I flip on the internet how I Ching comes about was that Ruthless king kill 2 out of 3.

Harry Potter .....that is you cannot kill any.

 

No, I know what I did.

Its called the Comet Contract Money, that was 2015.

Contract Comet Money got tear apart.

Ison !!! 

 

I would think 10 years more? To see if I grow up? My face?

How funny....ISON sounding is like Sadness. 哀傷

Like the ghost.

 ISO= 4 groups organic chemistry

 

oh ~~~I am teaching that.... ISON??????

ISO 

 |

 n


oh no ~~!!!!



 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...