2021年9月27日 星期一

okay, I see.....the walking of 5 girls = annoying to the guys.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPEBzM4qVo


For me to talk to Eben, about Tiny 4.0?

We went to Adria's place was the last gathering of fews I ever went. They went to downtown bar, or Karen drove them somewhere midnight.

I don't go to those places. Because last year, I am preparing the initiation at April 2006. 

I meditate at home. a Lot too.

I read the most magazine in one whole year. That time they allows unlimited printing in UB, so I print a lot of materials always with me, til California after I left things there. Maybe they throw it all out.

I don't really have any of them close to my life to even tell you anything about .....these Sailor Moon at all. You have to be a good friends with them to be able to even talk?

No, I don't have any of that. Not really.

But the guys I say about them, Seth, Dean, Silas, Bill and Patrick. We do interact in school. They don't go those giggling things in life. They are guys. So mature talk probably I will say things to Dean, but I don't know if he believes a thing I said, later I just don't tell him anymore. Until this whole hell loses break. Big Hero 6.

No, I don't think ....any guy knows whom.....Hira?

I don't really know what to tell you, about this Sailor Moon.

I told you my selection of my sailors groups. That was it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...