2021年10月2日 星期六

Social Media....so people know that too....why my facebook were all empty that time. No one update their facebook anymore !!!!

 oh !! 

People are so into other people's life .....true.

No, that is not Eben says. Its a Joe ! 

oh ! 

Did I see this person somewhere before?


oh ~ Right, There are those whom says those words, psychic ! 

Healer, psychic, astrology? I am a girl, I cannot really go to those danger zone of other human.

But yeah, I see....what you are saying.

I peek their life? Psychic, what does psychic does? reading your palm? 

I don't believe so much of anything like that.

I believe....you make your way through what you work hard for this far. That sounds more like a real healthy things to believe and see through lifes. Because technically speaking, everyone has to work, use the evolution of evolving our brain for a betterment of others life on this planet. 

It pass 9...I can hardly open my eyes. I go to sleep

Babaji: Go

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...