2021年9月30日 星期四

You know....if I keep looking at that Porsalin Doll, because only I believe in it, how I get back to the United States, are these again .... Reptilian....oh my God !~

 Wake up, Medical Boards !! 

Do you believe Porsalin Doll, and my 700 video?

In case I am in a hurried to get back to the United States?

 

Did I ever talked to you about your MD selection was NEVER really hurried up in the next 30 years you will educate them to become like a MD? Is that what you always telling me so?

 They cannot hate their job, every single day, I am telling you.

Not with this comic books?

 

You know .....there is a clause somewhere somehow....including my friend Eric as the law school student that time yet? 

The Honor class.

Its that.....if the guys ended up on my facebook, and including some guy, some girl association to see each other, its .....there is a .....like each other part to be friends with, is that something at the end of all that, we have to say like that?

 

柔軟度

肌肉彈性

肺活量

 Of course, you cannot compare to people whom started at exercise at high school, I was really serious about joining a school team, and making it.

 

 Ola, seriously.....all you ever wished, if MD road failed, its the Simon Cowell's money road.

Today I was chasing in the hotel these stuffs....I thought about me going to find Eben, and if you become truly soft in your head, not all these you have feeling whom got better than you or what stuffs. You know yourself.....So you could stand alone with SImon Cowell. Not with me helping you. Do you know, that is 2 wedding, happy ever after?


no, Ola. I am making some money with CIA. And you know ....its not all that a women, or a girl supposes to rely on a man, if today technology learning can facilitate each other learning to become economic better off.

 

Right now, you are assuming, everyone applies to the laws, girls counting in the laws equality to secure our right....this One Life. The Bible uses the word "eternal life". Have you thinking about what is your part 5000%?

 

 Simon might be really in the seat listening something, if I say it? What if that is true?

Do you know what is a crystal you gifting me, is that absorbing energy, or it is for a nice decoration? Simon believes that stuffs !!! Superstitious stuffs. 

American has someone in the 90s or 80s studying crystal, very very proficient in his language, I used to watch on the YouTube. He talks about crystal in energy terms.

Many people like Atlantis, you like them?

 So you like Sailor Moon?

Sailor Neptune, next to Lee, I have a mirror inside in Chinese says 累世修 how do I prove that?

Self introspect mirror, The attacking power the cartoon says outwards. Its actually inward, self introspect all the time.

Is that the quality you hate, or it is the character you hate, or it is Lee has to happen to look like Mat you hate, or it is Heather, it is Sarah ?? No one knows Mat yet....you gonna introduce him to them?

 I introduces Wing to you, Ola? You introduce your one facebook to Wing and me to know what is 庫洛魔法使透明篇?

Wing is mature to be very polite guy always.

I am also polite person too.

 

I have a lot of facebook friends, maybe they all come and find me years before seeing what I do in life, all of them, so if you introduce whom to me, and Wing to know.....the rest of my remaining friends also wish to know, whom that is ???

 


Jason and Tina always making some news on the Facebook, and people be happy about it.

This City is = Facebook !!! 

Social media has a power in it, people become connected through thick and thin?

 

No, I don't think I go back to the facebook..... I am on the Pinterests! 


What if I tell you, I heard there are guys are gays, they like Simon, and they are more than happy, I would just go married to Eben Pagan, and so you Ola is hurting them, with this book, or with every movie out there hurting them. You don't give up on all of them?

Give up?

oh ! 

Last time....that?

 

 You cannot make a simple blog: saying you have a fitness program as the MD?

I see bone doctor does their daily work with the patients every so often, a real MD does all that. Chiropractor. 


You know, I am so blurs to what you all each do or don't do behind my back ....When I get back to the United States, I figure it out, where you all are.

No, CIA does not know, I was on you all UB. 




 


 



 

 

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...