2021年9月30日 星期四

Eye sights !

 You all feel tired? Closing your eyes to sleep?

Correct! 

Sun, Wind, Snow, Cold air, Cayenne Pepper, things touch your eyes, you feel tired.

You sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep, and rest.

You don't go out your friends gathering, one day, you will realize, why being left alone at home sleeping, for your eyes, you will see clarity, your older life, its not "sustainable"? 


I went out recently, and see people wears hat and sunglasses. So you cannot see, if the sun is too bright up? To your face?

 

I used to know that, when certain days of the sunlights are almost impossible to open my eyes.

Seriously. In Buffalo, or in Taipei here.....I think in America. Not here.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...