2021年9月1日 星期三

🤨🤨🤨 they UB? Probably at FEMA camp. The rest went somewhere. 😖😖😖

 I am not sure.

You all orientation table finish 8 years homework?

Guys like some particular worlds domination, so their IQ gears towards pacify the Worlds in a sense they want to be a wise leader, most people don’t want to hell, not really. But some if not ADD, those, can have evil presence. 

Guys they beat up each other really. No, I don’t like their worlds, not really. Like if Seth told me…

Like he says …. ….

I say not interested ….

He went to beat up someone will touch that person skin. Physical touch.

Some people if you touch bare skin to skin like your chest to chest…they will have reaction. 

No I do not go to him or whom he says he will own ….Yeth.

He might care about his face too, Seth or Yeth !

If I keep telling him, I am busy….maybe he should just believe it, I am busy.

It’s real. 


I heard there are gays. And the real gays laws too. 

8 years …

We never say in the orientation table, some started 17 years old ?

Oh ~

They are in the artistic worlds, maybe you just go making friends if they really really really care about it.


If you are a pixie, I will tell you, if I am you= I see 2015 green + an eye glasses. Eben Pagan things. 

Because if I am an authority …I behave not induced at …

If you pretend you encounter problems too. All you ever need to do, it’s just do that, Green very bright + an eye glasses.

I would just think that simple. 



8 years, you know how long 2015 video I never react on Eben ?

It’s not my things to look at …

But when that day someone makes me to get close any real life scenario …like a real life face to face?

You should consider I have a feeling and a brain.

How I want to live my life. Officially I cannot explain to you how I truly feel…or what will I ever do.

You can tell going to police is useless…

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...