2021年9月1日 星期三

Does your girls ever really find out if you like the guys or gays, or one day hurting games so badly, you just go on your own shopping mall, sometimes hanging out girls night out? Did you find it out yet?

 Did I mention to you last time, your really incline is to be with the girls groups? 

Do you have photo album with the girls?

Like a group of girls friends photo?

全部都是女生照片叫做好朋友呀 !?

So you don't care about the photo you make, with the guy, or with the girls, or 

lots of guys, with girls.

or

with one girl, with 2 girls,

some you have girls groups as a frined photo?

Do you care about side by side photo?

So with the guy try it?

So with the girls, try it?

The photo album.


" H! You have no friends.... This is the photo I made you. Someone is dead, you become this."


Is this CADS Pearl and my cousin 方方?

Just see each other?


 

Did I ever tell you, they NSYNC told me to do things, are a lists of things they say so?

1. Bye bye bye

2. Running out of time

3.  Shooting a comet

4. Now this Two of us?


Did you try to look at each other? Pearl and 方方?
你們見面沒有? 只是叫你們擺在一起呀 !!!!!


打個電話? 

關照關照??

 


You know, I have to make a lot of money, EVERY single DAY!!!! 

Do you both have a job, so how can you both not to get fired, and see each other, when the white clouds outside, and my birds are calling you both?

Do you like each other? 你們喜歡彼此嗎 ?

 

How do I know Pearl? 我怎麼認識她?

I don't really know much about her. 我其實不太認識她呀 !


How do I know 方方? We play 麻將 Hailey's family do that games, on the table. We have Chinese New Year gathering, the red envolope. Her Father is the MD military.

We play hide and seek.

With her brother.

Freesby. Indoor, I think I hit her brother. 我好像打到元元~ 就是室內的飛盤~ 扎到了!



 

你們兄妹有沒有照片呀 !

照相在一起?

Pearl, I asked her if she and her brother photography together.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...