2021年9月7日 星期二

Eben Pagan

 I never really been there to see Eben Pagan answering his 10,000 dollars US money, for ....marketing supply and demands.

He uses textbook or he uses my TA offices notes.

There was my classmate, Japanese. We sit together. They are from Japan, Ryoya, and that guy. But we don't have a facebook that time, yet.

You know, the conclusion of that SMCH, supreme master Ching Hai, vietnaese little nun height, one time went to all colors of colorful audience seating for Tesla to see Black and Whites, was COPS 16 Climate change summits.

Her back was straight, they have earphone

Those...for translation sometimes UN provided....similar I think every international big conference, of thohse VIP guests, they all will have very profesional teams for translation just about any kinds, between the Top of those participants. A lot of those official meeting.

They are might be very real.

Like Tesla used to do. You see photo how newspaper are collected.



I was too busy, at the side of the field, doing nothing....picking up garbage Dean does not see with his mother, that last day we ever see each other.

JC touches my wall....... 






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...