2021年9月7日 星期二

Justin Timberlake

 Did you ever look at your own faces?



Yeah, what is it?
I can hear without looking at it....



They always say, things present itself when you need to ask ....

what







Justin, I actually have a lot of parents ... ...
My mother calls today. My father says, his brother was Disney's father. God knows what that means, do you know what that means? 

I always thought math was an easy course in college. They have a textbook with line and dots. Only idiots does not know that is a fact or...that is a formula.
Its so amazing !!!!
I always thought it was like that.
First time, we met was on Twitter, your account. I remember how we met.
I did write to you.

Life to become a growth of itself, thy should not kill by the spirits of those, that hollow becoming, the quainst of thirst that should follow, desperation and despair.

I always wonder what's wrong with this Seth or JC's eyes, that reflects into your soul .....twirling heart of that bounce.

To make a twirl.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...