2021年8月29日 星期日

❄️❄️ If you are an MD, what should you be doing with these MD friends? ❄️❄️

 I will tell you, I didn't start talking to them 2013. That is on the official records.

Not 2014, not 2015, not 2016, not 2017, not 2018 ....one day 2019, something went wrong. There is them.

If you see a film about them like that, you drop them to their destination.

1. They have back up people behind them, as gf, as parents, as co-worker, as disability human making liscense.

2. You wait you finish, your saying, you contact official, real email official, talking to them ulimited for a while, tell them the issues. You can see, they belong your country, not America. Meaning, now I will transfer all the responsibility to you, in your country, these people are yours, to take home and continue to educate them, or back up people have to transform in your country as their parents friends, or relatives, or someone near by, to constantly watch them as one of the program - they are on TV.

3. No, I do not want that right. I already said that loud and clear. No.

They are impaired. If I make a video, not just a statement. A real video, and not just sent by my own will to the 3 Top medical center, to email firewater department, or police station, to make that everyone in 50 states, these local districts Top watching video - One video !!!!

That I have so many problems in my life, because too many people are impaired?

If just I make a public statement to become like that, I can legally just sue them all, I do not want to have any responsibility with any of them. I do not care about TV, I do not care about life fame, I only care about my house if on fire, and my money needs to spend to watch them by private people, because they are on TV, that is a huge responsibility, I have to keep doing, because I claim that right.

I do not want to have that right.

No, I do not give a dame things about that 5 Lords, to pretend to be a human, and cut string in 3 worlds, says Soul without string, its to deattach?

I watch too many things in life, I will tell you what a real life is about, and those they pretend to be....they know.

I already say it very clearly. If I reach out to fire department or police department, by just making a public statement, becuase I know they are on it. I also contact people I know they forward just one human sees that in the real sense of police head, they will forward to necessary people, not to make me suffer.

That is very very very very suffering, to know impaired issues. They will call Apple to find out, what's the huge of the mess in my life, the impaire means, I see my life so much affected, I have to stand Last.

There is no such things I stand last, because all the Tax Payer money goes to them, watching them whole life to be a princess, dressing like Disney.


I only did it for the Buddha's name, I hold them off a few months of that CIA making look like stuffs. Because compassionate human does those things, its to talk their sense in their mind.




Human meant this world they belong are by their wit and street stupidity, to look right. I say I regent, not I am, that I am to become whichever name I used it for ET purpose.

After i done with that, I do not care a bit, what that is.

But what I will tell you, zero disciples means I have a principle.

And I recuit on purpose, are not those, whom are not Wallace those nature.

And if I make myself very clear, the standard to reach, and you pretend there is a outlaw ways, my IQ is being insulted....

It does not matter Heaven or Earth, there is way, someone knew, how I am, meaning the exactly I meant it, when I say, rules are not meant to be broke, especialy I talk loud on here, you can print it and read it repeatedly to yourself, I meant the words has a power of myself, to say....at the end of this life.

We are all just equal human statue on land. 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...