2021年8月29日 星期日

Why do I pick NSYNC more than UB 5?

 Dean is dead on Hero 6.

One Eye is classified makes equal = to CBS

Mind is to question. Sometimes TV, just meant blank out, and read it, believe it. Make a firm faith into it. Its exactly like my friends and names and appearance. That is my stuffs....i am not dead yet? They are circle on the map? It means one thing.


I am always the one will last the most hope in the end.....Its very hopeful ! Without even a prayer. Because me and them, I know. We are different starting day 1. That is why my face or name is not in it. It looks like me. But nothing is about me. I know that facts. We are not alike. Its something wrong with all of them. I check MD internet, their photo, their name, their birthday, where they are....I email Dr. T.

I sign with him too.

When I comment on the MD board liscensing, how many human Lauren Silverman after high school, see, with Andrew vocational Home, they separate to live with her mother, that kid, on newpaper, her cap on?

It was not a joke, Simon just leave her, on the stage front, like that. I comment to YouTube.

Waist. 


Me?

That day, I will kill a lot of people on that venue.  True. You made me on stage, I will tell you why I am on stage. Just doing what I am best design to do. They talk to me first, why I would be on that stage. If just to act, still, Eben will die. 

Its to play fool. 

To someone like me....

He never seen world made of.... at all. Just a high school drop out worlds. Competing whom street hipi more, long hairy.....stand, last.


No, we were not friends. None of us are friends. None. That is unfortunate. They all have their own friends, just look the picture side by side to imagine the dorm life.

Unfortunately, I live off-campus.


When I was in the elementary school, I never let my hair down. That is the rigid rules I have. 6 years.

So if nick and I holding hand by hand...and one day unfortunately I am on the floor, and get up without my hair due tie....I am telling you things as they are.

Middle school, short hair, by system.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...