2021年8月29日 星期日

You know, like Wing, like Ola, like Dean, like the rest of them .... God intended for a lot of people to act, and behave as responsible as they should have, and meant for others to live a happy life, as less burden as anything Tax pays to all these backend people, because they owns a walk of Fame, as equal as the Hollywood.

Medical Doctors are those whom provides other wellness, by thinking of them, by trying to live a positive life, by trying to lean on, by trying to cal them with the trouble of doubts....



 Look ! The sun going down.

People getting home, for resting their legs and home bath, for a early tired evening for the morning works.

You could have an air conditioning, that life, with a piece of paper.

But all you ever did, was to do what?

Calling your parents to parenting others kids older than you.

I am older than you.






 

Sampling:


Dr, T, Long time no see. Have you seen Vampire, with lots of blood?

You out, I am in here, SUNY Brook? Its a tiny school, no one will find us switch. You have crossing your mind more than I did, to know about life and death matter, by the Hair of the Lords strand. 

You used to told me how we met, you say, your medical profession was not there, because you found your future better not to see sick people. Its about time, I will tell you just that, what you suggest me.

Your position.

Its the reason I come and see you in person for. I got my air tickets and booking of money, I need to do this, because everyone on the map, is not yet, seeing, what I used to come to talk to you, that option, you might try to save us, or by God's will someone will save you?

If you want that option, I will figure it out, whom would save you, but like you know....

None of us, can passing through that Schooling department, but your Wife?

Even 3 of us come to accord, your wife makes 4...that is exactly number in Chinese.

But if you think about it, I will find a way.  They will not watch us, on that map of the old 105 too soon. They just think its a flipping moment. I can hold it off.

I need time.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...