2021年8月29日 星期日

Pearl, my home 我家西斯賽斯 Yeth UFO, he wants to marry you. On the top of my roof.

 He usually is busy, he meant your whole life waiting for him.

Waiting ....waiting...waiting....he want you to keep celibacy.

That is Karen, Adria and Melinda.

Exactly similar like that.

In UB, CAC


珍珠

東方之珠

香港有什麼關係?

Some people like me, by now, will tell everyone. I just want them all out of there, its one human being circle in the middle of the map, and all around....all the way down to Bermuda.

So if all the stunts, pretending to be gf, or bf, to be out, just like when they are new to that map, and I email, Dr. T as soon as I was able to email him.

That time, it was 2019? 

I care about years, because one year = 365 days.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...