2021年7月17日 星期六

Indian 500 years old decree for me to tell you that, I say that he was pretend I say he say....I went to 101 a DVD places. Its a Book store like a luxury thing, by myself. I went several time. at 101. When I had money, I travel a lot of places that time. I went to buy Conan Detective too along with ...others. No I didn't buy Flower Thousand Bones, no.

 In case, you arrive here, you can go, we can all go.

You or you them, or all, we can all go there.

Babaji: Right, your mother went there.

That is where I talked to John Jacob Astor phone that places, bagel bookstore under that Breeze mall, not 101 Tower, walk a while, places. We talk bus here 20.

Babaji: Right

Not again !




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...