2021年7月17日 星期六

If Eben's kid don't make it in school? Like Tony doing on Purpose? ...Mimmo and Nick can speak English already.

 Life is not that kind of attitude. Give me a clear reason, why not respecting others, others life will enhance your potential to influence others to the positive. This is Millenium time. I may not hold that scroll thing, like the Bible say, the sceptor. Let's say pass by, like me, Kail, Zawanna, Black Prince, Ramses, using what...Magic, and Priesthood words. You like them in the comic book as to know them, they are?

Whatever that means in any context of your mind works to meet them in celestial, or foreigner exchange students here.

Like I say, you don't make it school this time, its failing US educational standard. You fall to be Black like them, on food stamp. 

Everyone has to stand on 8 dollar an hour now? in the US regular job. I was a tutor, I know that.

Why I have so many students? yeah, for the money reasons.

I didn't get fire, if that is what you mean, by your words account?

If Eben's kid failing in school, it will just like her mother kind. No one cares about this thing, that is Judgement day, you fail you lose, you go you leave.

Not really something why everyone is trying to learn spirituality in any means? Its a public internet, anyone, just about anyone willing to try, they are someone whom will give you that chance.

The thing is...you do it on purpose. Failing life is to begginig parents never drop you. yeah?

I am not your parents.

i have a lot of jobs untitle sound.

Yeah, Mimmo or Nick might just get a community college or University vice versa position, to learn a few things. A piece of paper, they might hand you money for education, if that is what it says on the Visa, Stamp.

The comic books 愛哭學妹

Babaji: do you finish that? They all wonder how you feel the first time reading all these books?

Not the first time....

Babaji : you know what I mean.

I have a headache. What is that Lalla's kid again?

Babaji: yeah

No, Eben, I don't care about it. Whatever you do, you live your life you suppose to be. There is a lot of people learning the exactly things. Indian is bound to do a lot of responsibility, whatever you are entitle to do. They suppose to become like that, not I say that.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...