2021年10月5日 星期二

You all want eyes to see better? 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

 I learn once with one patient….that was first time and like last time I ever really help in.

Do you know you become so arrogance ?


Eye in Chinese are called 靈魂之窗

Meaning open gate of a soul, or a window of a soul.

Full house uncle Jess has a car in the kitchen ?


So you never notice you cannot see very far in life?

You ever fear you keep going that route in life, what if one day you don’t see anymore?

I did. When I was very young. I open close one eye, or close both eyes trying to walk in my room. I was young. 

Like Dr John R Christopher says about colon health and personality flexibility, some are very very rigid.


I believe the eye sights tells us some people’s trait. Easy get tired, = no patience. Head tension eye glasses.

What do you do to improve it?


Cayce Edgar has some head exercise….to improve circulation of a neck.

Slow~slow~ly.

Slow~


Is there a quick way seeing grade 1 to grade 10?

You mean completely blind to open your eyes ?


I try to think what I used to be….

I think I could already see things. I just squeeze my eye muscle a lot trying to see more.


When you join a big crowd people like a market or a seminar, do you feel nerves? Natural incline to feel everyone is all watching you?

I will tell you, guys play certain castle, sword, knights games when they were younger ….to go about a maze kind. They might be groups in groups out!

Because I always by myself !! In this maze. Are you overly anxious if that happens?

Your spine are central nerves system, it goes to the eyes if you look at the anatomy charts in your bone doctor offices.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...