2021年10月4日 星期一

越南小尼姑 ~ you afriad something data went wrong with it? Do you research it before? or, its everyone telling you what to do? Just some find some disciples willing to help you, whole heartedly. Its just a scientific conventional debates!

 You could hold any ground to debates, isn't that what you say, you passing the 2nd worlds, all the way to God knows where you don't know, you lost the eloquent?

Now you coming back to the district 12, you by the way, passing by 5 or 6? seeing Babaji is still there? like your yellow notes stickers say?

... ...

You should trust some of your people. Sometimes. Do you? Being a Vietanese? They are Taiwanese? Slave the disciples?

You feel safe with me, is that because of the 帝王之說?

What if one day, that is not me?

 

Someone cannot make you strong, you yourself have to make yourself strong, in knowledge, in wisdom, in attitude, in optimistic views how to look about Life in itself that offers to you.

Not everything its a lie to you.

 

We used to say that story, you are outside my jurisdiction, right now. You are embarking, your 2/10 journey, and your Master wish you go back to Zero starting at the zero ground, so all your efforts, this life, its zero. He says that in your name?

That is how I take it !

 

... ...

You have a lot of pride inside you, and a lot of this roaring louders, makes other scared of you, you are a lady, to become a man looking?

 

It takes a drama to warn you, and you wants to keep doing that?

And? Changing your voice?

 

Simon is the expert in Voice. You care about this person saying?

Its never you care about anything I said before.

 

母夜叉!!! 

That is really you becoming good at it, and so perfect it one day, that is you see yourself destiny?

Really? 

 母夜叉!!! 

  母夜叉!!!  

  母夜叉!!!  

 

Do you remember, why me and nick broke up? It was because I seen the movie ! Joe !

Not Joe Fox, you got a daddy now.

A lover 

and a daddy.

You place them well? Like you take good care of them, at all?

So I can move on with my life, without you, this time?

Your best friend is my mother?

No?


You see, you want to starve with your disciples how to die, now? So every penny you own my names its to pretending to telling me, you are TQT??

Playing cute to say?? you are TQT?

Is that true?


Not today....I will find out that day, how eternally, you all going down, to the button of the buttom of all floors down. Forever and ever....

Not today.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...