2021年10月6日 星期三

Why Honorable Superior person like me, like to watch them eating show none stop?

 They cook !!! They actually put the oil in the food when they cook them.

Its one of the things that one type of YouTuber they make a living on the internet. Looks like very competitive. I don't know how they doing it, but they are eating through all of that. I don't really....believe someone just love to eat. 

When I am hungry, I eat.

But do I say, I love every type of food on the back of my mind, I am not sure if people really is into that much of food. They just trying to make a living on the internet. Maybe they do love the food.

I actually want to unsubscribe to all of them.

I just recently put them back in the subscription channel. I don't really watch them anymore.

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...