2021年10月2日 星期六

SMCH group, you feel Suicide on America flag?

 … … inside your own karma blending with that stirs up “cleansing power”, you might feel that way. The body is not feeling cease at food lacking, sleep lacking, too much working time. The more you work for SMTV, you should follow your master instruction, as much as meditation as possible. Sometime I had so much works that used to be audio transcription, I don’t really make it to 4 hours, but I have an inside feeling just surge all up, kinda telling me not to do it anymore. That was 2010 in Taiwan.

I like gathering, some journalist go out interviewing others. I went once met a German brother whom one person does all kinds of self made video home for SMTV.

People have ways competitions in that organization, it seems to me are very competitive!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...