2021年10月5日 星期二

I finish writing in the Chem World....I think people behind they are ....really going on testing !!!

 Hi Eben ! 

I am thinking about that recordings of my diet things and that four blocks.

I just don't know where all my friends are. I assume a lot of things. I don't like that. So I did tell my father, and maybe he will tell his brother.

Because my cousin is gluten free restaurant.

I assume Medical board wants to hear something from someone like me. That is upon I think you wish me to go back to the States?

That is what I assume. Not here in Taiwan.

Yeah. That is what I have been thinking about. 


.... That is something within the legal measurement to be professional. 


I never actually met MH. I always just use his products. Not here in Tiaiwan !

 

I got a cube website ! Those artistic things I make....I found out in the States while I was in Taiwan. We actually successfully order and ship it here !

 

 Of course, they are not sure if that is me. I didn't have the eye liner, or singing like that? I have a friend here same thing happened, her name is Vicky.

Within itself rank of all rank, people when they are ABC, they never trying to help each other. Not really.

Its to get rid of the excellent, Lana taught me that greatly.


I heard they say, unless I want to come forward, I don't have to?

Yeah? With them, of course not. Never.

 

 They might all look a bit different, if I see them again? Eben !

I think I am shocking !!!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...