2021年10月6日 星期三

I am watching TV

 Harry Potter !

Today I watching TV, I saw … police and people got search drugs.

I scream.

I think we didn’t finish period and cleaning subjects as a girl. It’s not about the guy.

When I was in the elementary school, they told us shower not bath during periods, for hygiene issues. I found out the day I need to bath all the time during the periods. One of those years I start bathing a lot a lot.

You clean prior, very very well. And the sewerage needs to clean if the bloods gets to it? Like my mother cleans. I scoop in the water to the tissues paper.

People cramp it’s internal, it’s not external muscle you can straight it and fix it, meaning it’s very very painful. I know.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...