2021年10月4日 星期一

... ...I am watching Eben stuffs, but I have to ....put some video back to Music, or Chem world....as I am listening to Eben. I remember that guy 畢書盡 Why he made the video with Annca face in it......浩瀚? 古墓派?

Simon Cowell in Chinese have 2 versions saying.....

He uses 古墓派 for One Life this 100+ country business success?

oh ~ ! 

高維爾?? = Cowell !

楊過?

楊桃 ... That is the Star walk ....ing fruits? 

Syco, you want to try? Not dead all yet? 

well.....Its Asian fruits, its not you can really get it in America.

Don't bother with it ....I already said how I feel about this whole things. He is only a moguel. 

To be trained into Commander-in-Chef, that is how you all wished....that background checking was first started, if Yogananda book has a letter. Whom to write that gold stuff, with KR words in it?

Commander-in-Chef that is a very serious 名聲利 ! 

古墓派?

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...