2021年10月2日 星期六

Hailey, you don't think your brother has a perfect beginning and perfect endings,.....like a guard behind you in Ella Enchanted, its to have your parents attention all on him, and gf all on him, while you and Adam away, in Taiwan, to helping those you consider ugly in apperance, to say even Class...unlike money to say China?

 You know the price of being Flower Idiot.....花癡!

haha..... Being in your religion, of whichever lineage ....you suppose to love all beings, including your brother to wish him the best of all best, just like Westlife, fame, and comfortable of his whole life.

I am trying to see if my brother and Tina are so completely flower idiots.....or the practical life expect of money, you mean you are like my cousin 方方, you know the operational degree of running your own YouTube Business....I hope you meant well.

haha....

Hailey's brother.....I remember you have a particular name. Whatever....

You see, Self Made Wealth....has a 駕馭 feelings, like ride of your feeling, like you are a millinairs, those saying? You know?

Like I pretending CIA might be real given me money, like one time a credit card show up. Actually I didn't really do that. But I tell you an example of it....riding of your feeling, you have a fame, like Westlife, a degree of your combine talents, you have a well establish parents, a religion degree with your sister, and few outstanding appearance you accompany your missionary ideas, to try to create your vision - your future.

Self improvement has a lot of those saying....you believe those? How to generate your own income to become one day, independent? How is that feeling to do with the reality, if they will keep saying, most people are negative in life, to create that feelings at all.

Many people try, to pretend that feelings.

Many people try to live that vision of millionairs, but their money is running outside their box....

How is riding your feeling at this time, you want to think about something little bit Self Improvement?

No, that is not meditation....its just a lot of people doing it, in one of those class combine. Some fail, some succeed.

Many will tell you different combination factors.....

 

Some writes lists.

1. I have a very responsible mother. Wishing us well.

You can write your first list like: I have a responsible both parents wishing all of us well in growth of with Bible...your Bible Christ? To enter your heart to be with you always in life to become wiser everyday, in life, with people, with all that comes to you called Life.

2. I have some help from the TV

 

You can write, you test water some of the public pressure beings in some video to feel it....just trying to feel it. Its not something I definitely have to do, but I get to feel it.

 

3. I always just being content and happy, I have a responsible mother, to live with her.

 

You can write, I feel our home, with both parents near by, I compare to a lot of my other classmate, at this age of my life, It does feel, there is a need to be around them. Maybe, not all agree, its envious others all gettings a job and so much money like Anna's brother. But beings home, maybe its not too bad of an idea, sometimes, 20 years 30 years, having them around. Anna be with her mother total in 5 years now.

 

You stablize yourself, layer by layer what you have right now...its not complaining what God does not know what to give you, at proper time, are you ready for that? One of those Bible keep saying it?





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...