2021年9月25日 星期六

You know.... I hate traveling. One of the things people tell me, how much they love traveling with wife and kid, like Eben Pagan....why would people like about him go and 7 months away from .....a solid place with 4 side walls and a roof?

 


Traveling 7 months per year....no one ever wants to be with you, Eben ! Nobody !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF1gE3YjhM0&t=356s


Do you know how much to eat outside per day, in America?

Even in Taipei, Taiwan, its so expensive, like my cousin's menu?

The way how you spent your money, Eben....you know....Some people stingy to the degree to own a religion for a reason, its to theft all the religions money to become mine ~~~ All mine!

 You come to me, to tell me, all your money and kids expensive college tuition, she has no scholarship dumb IQ like you demonstrate you have IQ without college? Eben?

Seriously?


I have New York Pell grant, its a state grant, free, for my money single parent raising us up.

Are you sure, your brain is functioning right, Eben?


In UB, we spent money to eat on Campus too. These much of social events, still requires money ! Lunch with Ola and Dean they were. It was lasting a semester or 2 but that was it.

Now they have their giant medical bills to pay their ways up ....you really making money, Eben?

You should just kill all the Indian for every penny that stupid dumb looking Lalla ever look to me, for every single penny, Eben.

Don't talk to me, ever.... Eben.

I have to make a living ....that much of spending you willing to do what? Human sacrofice its to use blood....dripping cow bloods.....every single drops~~~I am telling you.

How you squaint your money, if I am really your Step mother, Eben Pagan, you will be so dead....I have a step son like you, EVER!!! You will be on the phone every single day to come home, and shut up !!! shut up shut up shut up !!!!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...