2021年9月23日 星期四

When I was small, I grow up on the Television to watch China has tanks pressing all the students dead bodies. Under it.

 I was like 5 years old probably. 天安門事件! That color is fire, green, no fluorescence light. 

 

I live in this country growing up knowing a lot of passing. 

One day, middle school, I started to access Internet. Beside Chat room....I have read something terrible more on the WWII. Its in South Asia, like Melinda's come from country, like she used to tell me.

 

So when American troops says they will stay, you will give them everything to stay here, on this island. I don't really know what I look like to them. But if I am blonde, and says my name....and all the proven, for them to be here, so there is a Peace, I really don't care what I look like to be honest.....

 

Comment MD: Humbly learn something from them. If they are present on the TV fine, that is as much support they can ever given you. Like a very sad story, you let go, and they die. You move on to your next journey in life.

 

 People so so arrogance today, all right, then prove me, you can rule America.

That big land with peace, harmony and happiness.

You know they give out Guns everywhere, its Bill Gates says he going in where? Trying to make what laws? To prevent ? Getting more background checks.

So?

You like that?

 You all acquire a comfortable living, will shrink into a mode of reading books.

Really.

Readings books ! Become a hobbit !

I... will tell some people, because its American raise me up....

When you ....( I pointing at the 4 point frames, TV), that....there is a Title....you are not ....meant to tell me, your real statistic?  

 

So really, no God, your own Bible says, only 3 words?

Tina's original Master says, Mental fitness or ETR Craig says physical fitness?

Can you actually tell me the Truth, if there are others does this 亞斯 and 將臣 story, as .....walking in walking out of a building, driving in driving out of the car parking lot, talking and eating in the Ramada luxury breakfast cereal bar with juices....white sheets.....white bread...

Jams and Jelly....

How to use knifts....


Dancing like in love with JC !!!!!


Not to have a hobbit, like reading novels? With eye glasses on?


So, that is how American gonna die out, or the world gonna die out, or you plan to have a lot of guns, they will shoot everyone and die out? 




I have a bad omen .....like superman, I am a super kid.

 Somebody Wake uP !!!!!!!



Wake up !

Wake up !



溜冰天使,God sign that, you need to move your 4 limbs, and have a bf, or a family, to go out, and dining, like Loving Hut, with cousins, with all that is near around you....

 

 


 Hi ! ARe you commanders, or American military, that is Sailor Jupiter...Bill? 

oh ~ Hi ! 

Do you see my picture?

Where are these Super man, Super women ought to be variable at eye glasses level, and which novels?

I cannot open books, and you let them open every books????



 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...