2021年9月30日 星期四

When I get back to America to see Eben, of course, I have to talk to him about ....a lot of this he hear me says? He believes in me?

 What you think? When someone married to somebody?

We wear the same outfit? 

The outfit. We graduate from college so long/ graduate school so long now.  

 

Listen, I never put people in jail. Not really ...But if your behavior is like a children to acting very immaturely ... there is a chance, you might end up in a jail.

 

Yeth ~~~~!! 魂魄?  His close his ears !!!

 


 Comments MD: I am intended to write like an MD, I really am. There are circumstance in life that has happened in my Age of Era, might be the first unheard of. You're willing to listen, I'm willing to write. 


Comments 2, MD: In the events to describe the occuring Names, actualy mail account, post office, gifts, boyfriend, girlfriend name list, are as followed, after a few call, not to take anyone's time or a role in the comic books, of 溜冰天使, the bizzard things, we thought one of us are robots, which do you recommend, we are? I mean drone. I start to see Birds talking to me, in the video, you want to check that first? The clouds too.

 

After they reviews, and returns the evaluation

 

Comments 3, MD: I would like to be permitted to not to comments further. Reasoning on you have participants not sure how to approach this book, I just describe you the methods in comment 1 session areas. That should be sufficient enough.

Comments 4, MD: I am actually not a MD! Not a real Commander-in-Chef, Music. You can check my site, if you prefer to get to know me better. 

https://musicworldannarao.blogspot.com/


Comment 5, MD: I think from the reasoning above, I recommand, you get a lawyer groups too, in regards to some of this incident happenings at the groups, close at Buffalo, UB region, where used to be Tesla seeding light, not birth, places, grounds sites.


My own facebook account:


NSYNC Real boy band, looks like my friends

Seth, Dean, Silas, Bill (millitary), Patrick

Ends up in "Take me to Church" Victoria Secrets

I know one Dean, one Justin. In Chinese there are some Prana methods called 雙身法 I called 雙身修! ( Devil Wear Prada, n not, D)


APO ends up in Seven Heaven, Sarah and Mat. Justin Timberlake married to someone, Jessica. Keegan, Heather, Tom .....(Simon Cowell, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, Tim Cook) There are two Tim


CAC ends up in Tiny 4.0. My librarian school, of Web 2.0. Graduate School Degree. Librarian Science of Informatics. 


I soon to be married to someone Eben Pagan in Coco Club movies, that is Nikola Tesla and his best friend, Mark Twain. Dr. Steven Hairfield, few years left to breath? I would ask the court or even the American Supreme Court Justice, right this moment, on this case, to see anyone already passing. Like CADS students I used to work, were before graduate, and got shot, in South Campus, UB.


Lords of Rings

Moutain Cave Tro scene

Keanu Reeves, Me, Simon Cowell.

Nick Old guy

430, David Scientology, short guy.

With Hobbits, Silicon Valley, I use Google plus, Facebook, Twitter that time. (Microsoft)

Their new CEO looks like Harry Potter last episode. I was joking with them so much, I don't remember why some of them, people might look identical. Bold hair and wear black rim glasses.

Alexandro too, wear that eye glasses that year I went back.

NSYNC Dean's song, This I promise you, with Small Justin? Alexandro.


The clouds photo, I think you are a little late.

A ring donut shape 

Two towers


Comments 6: My father is a black and white vision. And he might not have anything to eat, after last week. I try to contact some local organization, for everything so far you see I am doing, are for free. So I cannot really give him anything. My mother does not really know that...I did imply to her. Can American some assisting to ensure he is fine?

Whether me or him are Nikola Tesla these accounts, does not justified, he needs to eat before anything else paid, like air-conditioning, to ensure he just got off from hospital bed, surgery. Some care and people around too.


Apple Business

Johnny Jao

Scott Stephen (Apple Demo Crash, photo, young, 3000 911 lifes and my pop corn money, EF )

Verizon, Hank got employee.

When Steve Jobs are around.

You wish to investigate first?

20 years passing.


No, I do not officially, send any paper anywhere yet....as you might imagine, whom are all on my page. Maybe UB around I used to have 2 law class professors. They are real lawyers too. They lectures me.

We have talked before.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...