2021年9月26日 星期日

What do I think Claire Dinosour or 50 shades of Greys her?

 I think … …one day girls realize Earth can be a prison if the Guy left you behind with me?

Nick my ex bf always says staying in the Tube, bath tubes.

Saying man in Bible ….women in Bible.

But so far …I don’t think you all thought guys can be better off. They could smell if you meant they can grow stronger and safer if you provide them all.  Or something pleasing, happier, less worry…teach them singing, teaching them to become one day what they ought to be.

I don’t think girls are so ready for that …if Buddha did say to one disciple what? Astral women is beautiful and radiant ….

What you girls gonna do if open galaxy? Any one guy particular you work on, whole heartedly wishing them well off to the new journey ahead of them?

Like he always let me eat something when I drive far …. When he arrives my places, I always make sure he would be treated the same. Something you all can be thankful after break up?

Like in God’s journal….what you write in your mind something to be grateful about ?

Grateful he taught you?

Grateful he politess and well manner?

Grateful it’s already much better of than what was anticipated?

There are a lot of things to be thankful ….a lot.






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...