2021年9月23日 星期四

If Stephen Tamang MD and Dean W MD be together?

 No. They won't.

Why I am so sure?

Because if Tamang really online knowing what I am saying this far, he cares what he read that book, he might even believe how beautiful that Venusian people are, as couple, as longevity, as wise and as loving Parents as they are. Not like Smallville trying to tell him, that her and Jonathon only....

Jonathon Kessler, MD he is responsible. Nice person.

Both them read that book, and see me display photo, and ....everyone knows about Smallville.

Venus? You mean Tesla Venus?

Being their son on the television....a lot of people would never dream of that position. 

I am not sure where he is really. Carrying gun is some paper documents on his records. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...