2021年9月28日 星期二

I say …Zawanna probably shrinks too taken me to the edge of the World. Nick was? 🥰😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍🥰😍 kisses and hugs

 Jewish kids are so used to be told what to do.

My parents never can tell me what to do. One is color blind, the other too short!

If we compare 5 years old photo, are we gonna be groups together playmates at all?

我說猶太人的小孩一天到晚被父母罵長大的!



Nick doesn’t really have any functional parents.

Where is Tony Robbin, you are in Slam Dunk….bad guys, you dead fully, completely, utterly … yet?

Do you want to plan guys’ rescue plans by American?
Taiwan + Italian
My father lost his father long time ago, the day I was born !!
“You don’t need a father!”


我覺得男孩子變型是可能的!!
你們有沒有去調查我附近玩起來 Annca 呀!家慶呀!
你們是不是需要救他們一點呀?
還是說所有人一起變形呀!

反正你們身高差不多,鴻凱、家慶還有亞當 Adam, or new real estate 9/2 好像叫做豐仁,我昨天去洗頭 … …她們吹跟洗, 最後,我媽在外面等我!!

我媽可能….你說洛克斐勒也變形,就是所有事情我來做的意思嗎
特斯拉好像也是

Eben, you want to breath few days? They my family member got “transform” or distort …oh ~~
I am, just the voice !! @ @

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...