2021年9月26日 星期日

★☆★ I need a food list, on black and white. ★☆★

 Sea Food

Water melon

Cucomber

Wine, 烈酒


Raw fish has a particular color of gradient in colors when I look at it.

龍蝦?

What is inside one piece? 

 

If he looks at my cards, and those raw fish, how does he knows....what to eat or not to eat?

 


 X-rays .... for example...

mm or one day.....nm....that is raffle ! 

 

How come my brother called? on tour?

Detour .....

 

Those boy bands they are on tours used to be. They really have different substituteds.....stunt, I mean.


Low IQ really just means, you don't do one things one night, you do things by steps....that is really just self-intuitive, or any Self Book will teach you all the success rules of....if you making a plan of something to do, from step 1 to step 10.

Even Wiki one of those different wiki has step 1 in circle icon, I must create 10 of them. Iconic .... ....

The rule of unsustainable.....

This method, this future is not sustainable.




 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...