2021年9月28日 星期二

Hi Justin !!! I read, you are joining Legally Blonde 2 stuffs?

 I actually care about this NSYNC stuffs and my UB 5 Lords stuffs too.

But I have no ideas where we all get in this far at our life, this stage.

Not at all.

But I tell you Justin, I think .... life sometimes, I just give a try. Its not like if me and Eben does not work it out, I say something, and we talk, and those things called life just follow the movies, it says 2???

I feel it is good. Not really logically the reason why. I get some feeling, so far, I feel that wave of feeling is good. So I did tell Eben about it. 


Simon, 

No, I don't decitate your life. You have a TV in front of you. You have succeed in getting your whole life attention right in front of the Universe. You can say, its all not existence. But if you know it might exist, what will your attitude to be? That problaby, its someone like you wants to find that out, don't you? You taking step by step, or you think too much? or You are too weary....

But what about if I tell you, there are others outside does things more weary???

 

 I thought Lauren is very fine person, did you ever talk to her, with any feeling of yours, or any of your future plan bigger plans to be, to ask her to be part of all that?

TV, drama, family action?

Simon, you can win all the times in life. Really. You sure about that?

Decision in life, what you already have right now, maybe you should write it down list by list, what you should be grateful about. I told my father that. List by list.

You and Tesla to know whose evolution wants to just by one piece of paper.....


If Lauren wants to get married.

And me, happened to getting married? 

I ever tell you, I never care about really, how I get in between you two?

That will be a piece of paper, Simon !!!


There are some ADD beating up groups used for Crop Circle Photographer, it is so useful, Simon. They have no names. Either beat up groups or the photographers.


But yeah, Lauren, guys don't really like so much about the sisterhood. When I was with nick, I don't have one single family. Now with Eben, I have a. ...... I make it all up family I never really seen them in my life, to go and tell Eben, why I have so much to talk about them, if I never met them?

I never really met them yet .....5 years

The birds say, they are my family. 


I don't really want to have kids, Lauren. Because..... NSYNC adopted all those no parents kids far away in China. They just need all the dad on the photographs. 

But do you want one more kid? My family have 3 kids, but my father says 6, I say 7 from the TV, that is.....a TV shows I used to watch combine news re-creation shows.



Lauren, one day, life, if only left you alone, what you gonna do? Facing the challenging with Simon Next by?

No, there are a lot of girls similar like you, have a mother and a sister. But you got me somewhere here in Taiwan yelling at Simon every once a while.....

I already said, I don't really care what he does, do or don't do. I hope you understand. He is not all that good mood because of the business is hard. Everything in that circle is a lot of problematics than he says he is the only, the only the only TV personality? 

He is not that.....not that.

 








沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...