2021年9月29日 星期三

Girls Periods To-do lists, Again

 Have you walking on campus, during the month, you exercise more with 2 legs, not with the high heels, but two legs, and see how your periods doing?

I had.

Periods might really bother guys, ladies.....you all bothering your mother if you clean out your own trash at home, each month, like 5 days?

Do you drink enough "good water" like Osmosis water? I used to have to carry that home myself, with the trolly. Is that something shameful to do, again? At least I get a car that time?

A lot of guys does fitness programs, if you don't like Craig, ETR? 

Consulting too expensive?

Well....online, you read articles, how to lesson yourself pain? Diets? More precepts? Less conflicts with your parents or with your own guy?

I went out today....and I went to 2 Family Marts, to find one of those Tea leaves made of marinated eggs. They are all out. I have no ideas why....and then I saw Ben making a scalet egg?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...