2021年9月29日 星期三

Girl to-do lists again

 You know, I am not the real liquidarian or real 尊上 if Mahavatar Babaji shows up them? I regent. 攝政!!

Now, make-up= 化妝🪞

If a quick going out, 5 minutes? Or 2 mins? I need eye brow! I born without !

With my age, I become darker blonde too.

My skin is so pale, any foundation really just = zero. And they are so expensive, you really put on your face?


Diet & Fitness program, for girls are important !

You can save all the money to play medicinal cream, tincture, making home kitchen only medicinal pots!!

If going out time really meant that much….are you sure guys if you are born as a guy, you can put up with it?

One hour?


Have you hoping you born as beautiful and going out the door 5 minutes with the eye vision to see, leap, bounce, flip?



If I am going with Eben, married to him, I still need all my hair up days, you know, with and without make-up!

Squash, zucchini ….mono-diet.

Fix your period pain volumn and cramp.

Don’t you feel bothered after college, of all free time you ever get …it’s to tackle only one issue? Period pain cramps!


Want to try this celestial scenarios on 花千骨?

    The guy you like to see, he is 7 days a week down stair waiting you make-up one hour to join the celestial yoga mat and yoga stretching competition in TV show: Flower Thousand Bones?

Every day? 5 mins we all go out jump, leap, bounce?


    so you are not fear death part 2 worlds, that 2 doors down are hell?


I need to go walking losing weight…





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...