2021年9月26日 星期日

Eben is a nice guy, and you know ....Harry Potter story ....

 We are the variation (Chess terms)

So the main story plot was Harry and Jinny?


Main story means you are in your own world creates in your own story, and be happy about the life you choose to live with. I have a lot of problems, to tell Eben. All my friends used to be problems. I have a facebook real issues. With the Medical Board on Liquidarian or Fruitarian. I might not as like this fruity things as you all thoughts....I ate them.

People be more happy if you have some friends to go and gossipes, I believe that.

But we create the world, in digital, does not make us the digital experts !!! Yet....if the main story line is Harry Potter?

They go on tournament. Fighting in Arena.

Eben is fine, we do girls talk, digital worlds all the time, fake photo, fake smile, fake effects, fake software.....

I used to tell Bills....that....girls take guys on the sides to go kissing and hugging....so they don't go to airplane, story to my cousin's restaurant for at that location, but I guess, that is her uncle, with his wife or gf. 

AGT says they throw knifts all around, and they laugh about it. They are so psycho....Eben, hasn't gone wild like that yet....soon to be Lalla's wishful fate? 

Those are none return tickets, if you wish to go....really.  

My life is lay down and sleep.....be the longevity useless human beings in the world.....

 


 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...