2021年9月23日 星期四

BEAS? Latest Official RSSB Information Radha Soami Satsang Beas (RSSB)

 You are a lineage of yourself....you have human here, you mean? 

Are you saying, someone leading India from your organization, and since you are part of my SMCH 越南小尼姑 her own self dismay ... You are saying? 

I am sure your self people listening to your own court...discourse, at the lecture hall? 

I seen your groups, at least was never my neighbor's behaviors.....I just got initiated, and finally to that day, I should be quiet, until your race of human students come across my downstair apartment....

Your Sangha meeting at least looking without a noise, should be ....

That is on weekend.

They are on my weekday included weekend.


You must know...where, and which is Siddarthra? 

How he is or How he was, or which of himself....to be queens wife to-be? Is that what you saying, my sister sent somewhere, I don't know where?

I don't believe in Indian, not really....

Their choices are their own choices....I had enough with all your Indian side problematic issues. Plus, you seem to be saying, you will lead your own people at the rudimentary subjects?  Education basic 101?

You wish Hank will like Indian?

Of all things I know about Hank....

I want to go to lay down ....not talk about what he ever considers your own beauty course study, the breath, or the Aryuveda? He believes that stuffs even?


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...