2021年9月24日 星期五

Beas, you represent India now? Really? religion lineage group?

 Don't you have a President or Prime Minister of Some kind? India secrecy military, I had on my phone?

Especially for Prince Siddarthra?

Not just Curry Prince?

Real Curry Prince?

 

澳門 :?     香港: 庫洛魔法使    台灣: 舍利弗媽 獨孤天下他的爸爸!

 

I misunderstand, here we have no roles for your homy Prince Siddarthra? and his new wife new kid?

What happened after? 

 You are not possibly, hoping he gets as many wife and kids to put together a suicidal team together for the future of his how old is him now? To become one Nation under God? within your own India, like Italian secret Vatican, a city of its own?

Really?

You mean....Eben Pagan has a degree in MLS???

Informatic Era? 


Hank does not have a friend, i know of. He follows Tina's stuffs all around, I know that much ! 

Leo and Austin, that is Pang's stuffs.

As you might have heard, my facebook is gone! ITs Gone! Gone gone gone~~~I have more problems because I have a facebook ever in my life, thanks to Dean !

I have 5 Sailor Scout, with 1 anomoly, meaning UFO flying all around? 

If NSYNC does not count ... ...






 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...